Wednesday, 7 September 2016

The start of something new

One of the things you should know if you want to be an it girl is to be perfect, even if is not true at all. A good dress and a pretty face are enough to reach to the top of fame, at least, a part of it.  Why I know it? Find out below.

                                                                     ************
Look what we have here! It's Serena and her mun, I think  we should keep our noses into their conversation...
"Bye mun, see you" Serena says. She is still as far as I remember, with those black high heels, I used to hate, and that horrible school uniform.
"Bye darling" replies her mun, closing the car door. The car drives away as Serena gets into the crowd of people. She is now the it girl obviously, since I have left the throne, she has been working her image to better. I wish I knew it before...
Well , oh come on Serena! There're not too people, haven't you learned to make you notice? What did I teach you?
Two girls are walking at her stepping like innovent girls. They are Darsy and  Nina both of them incredibly boring.
"Serena it's you" the girls say in unison.
The high-pitched voices make Serena feel annoyed. In the past, Serena and I would give them a red badge, which means persona non grata.
"Yeah it's me, who instead?" Serena requests smirkling.
Darsy and Nina look one another and then, they replies:
" Elena Wales "
Oh my God, that's when I get into the story. Serena looks like if someone had dropped a cube full of freezing water. I guess she isn't very enthusiastic.
"Don't say her name again, okay? " enphasizes Serena with a strange look on her face.
Darsy and Nina run so as not to be decapitated.
After all, it has been just a month since the day that happened everything.  Readers, keep your butt on your seats because I am going to trust you and I'm telling what happened. (Sorry for my inapropiate vocabulary or not)

One month ago
The day was shining like always. The blue sky was empty of grey clouds and it was our very first day at school. To be more exact, our last year before to become full-grown women and men. Nothing could break it down even if it was the start of Hell and the end of a whole story. The legacy we would leave to other was very important and if we couldn't leave behind our oldest memories and let other gets the same, nothing would worth it. When you are a popular person, your legacy is even more difficult to let it go when you are used to it.  " Elena "You are here! Guess what?" Serena yelled standing up her hands as an act of suprise.
" Why are you so scandalous? Is our first day at school..." Said Elena---Her best friend showed a pink card with golden letter and a perfect caligraphy.
"Miss Serena D' ore is invited to my birthday party tomorrow"
I was completely jealous, had I something wrong with my face? Had I got a pimple? As long as I knew, I was the girl who everybody wants to be with. So what happened? I didn't receive an invitation. 
" Oh you are so lucky" I tried to hide my jelousy with a big fake smile. "Is from Alexandre, isn't? "
Serena nodded in right direction to a boy who was talking with a girl. 
"Mr blonde stunner is mine, but maybe I could lend you just for a couple of hours. Don't forget tell him mon cherie from me." I had to look upset of course, he had been my boyfriend for a year. "Go".
Serena bliked her eyes so happy that I prefered walk into the school alone instead of ruin her moment. That actions make the difference between good friends, and best friends and I was Serena's best friend after all, even if that meant a theft of my own legacy for a little time. 
"I should go, Lily is waiting me at the cantine, see you later love" 
When I was far enough I remember thinking " she's a *****"
Ten minutes later I met Lily next to the cantine, she was wearing the same pair of socks I bought her for Christmas. 
 "Nice socks" I was liying but I think she knew it too. "Hi" she sounds upset. "You're late again" she nodded to the big clock above the white wall. I stared up at her very seriously.  "You are not supposed to be with us, in our group but I did an exception. You are with Serena and the other girls just because of me. So be careful with your manner..." Yeah I used to speak like a really bad bitch. I was rich and she was the only poor poor girl between us.  "I'm so sorry Elena, I didn't mean.." she said without finishing the sentence because I interrupted her.
 "I know my darling.. But this is your last chance" I said with a fake smile. "Fine" Lily said without looking very convinced of her real thoughts.
"Why did you call me before?" 
 "It's about Serena, she wants to do something terrible"
I frowned my brow , what she was talking about?
 "Look, tell me, she's my best friend I can make her change her mind"
Lily looked around like she was so embarrased, the only thing she needed was my total conficende. So that was I did.--- " I are not going to tell her" I said with my hands on her shoulder. Then I put one on my heart. "You have my word"
Lily did wrong, she should have learnt something about me, dont trust anybody.  
 "She is coming back to what you know, that thing with the food"
I opened my mouth like a fool fish I couldn't believe it, after all the thing we had been through and she was coming back the thing. 
 " Tell me where she is I need to talk with her" I said seriously. I dind't used to care of my friends, but in that situation, it was important.
Lily looked down but then she pointed at the inside of high school. 
 "She's in the bathroom"admited her. "Don't tell her about me, okay?"
I chuckled So as not to appear so angry.
Elena: "Well, Lily you should know this; You can't trust anyone and I'm not the right person. I smirked .I loved it.
When I was there everything was perfect but I didn't notice the smell of rubbish. " I'll tell her if I see it convenient"
At that moment Lily's face turned into red like a tomato. A very big rotten tomato. " Ey but you told me before that you weren't going to tell her! " claimed Lily. "Serena doesn't deserves such a terrible friend"  
"Oh you really hurt myself... I'm gonna cry. Learn from Me and Serena and get rid of this awful dress. "---I was a monster by then.---Please...
To be clear, I liked the dress but a bad girl has to deal with her business. 
2 I have to go. See you at the cantine my honey! "said trying to forget what had happened.
I walked away and I got lost in the crowd of students.
In that moment I wish I could see Lily's face, because she was smiling like if she had a successful victory. " Bye bye girl..."

(My mother tongue isn't English so I am so sorry if I made a lot of mistakes, I am trying to improve my writing skills) thank you for your consideration. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment