Thursday, 15 September 2016

Dealing with the enemy

The worst thing of being such a bit famous is that everybody is looking at you even when you are sleeping. They keeps their eyes open until you fail or ruin your perfect life, then, they hiss around and put your name in headlines in the High School newspaper as the new bad girl. But the point is that I love it.

                                                                                *****
When I left Lily behind my back, I walked into the hall school , in searching of the bathroom
where Serena was supposed to be. As the same time, girls from different grades were watching my stilish walk that I had been practising at home. The feel was quite exciting to me. Finally I found the bathroom at the end of the corridor which was terribly bad cleaned. The smell of pee was awful. I swear it was not from this universe. 
"Serena! Are you here?"I said worried.
Two seconds after, her voice was calling me like a little dog.
"Don't come in!"warned me. "Or I'll kill you"
Literally, she was going to do it anyway...
"I can help you. But you can't return to the same thing. So just talk with me." I couln't let her in that way.
Serena opened the bathroom door and her face wasn't the same face I had seen before at the garden. Her eyes was wet and she looked like she had been crying for hours. 
"Oh come on Serena, you looks terrible!"I exclaim seriously.
Serena instead of smiling, she shrugged and then made a wide smile. Actually, I didn't undertand her reaction.
"Never mind, I'm fine but you should be careful . Maybe I am not the girl you should be worried about. Her voice left me in suspense. What was she talking about?
I frowned. What was going on?
I mean, the situation was going so weird.
"Explain yourself, you are crying. ---Have you got a mirror at least?"
"No but I have this"---She showed me a sharp knife. I couldn't believe her at all, I though she was trying to kill herself! That was terrible, incredibly terrible.I can remember too well that the knife was so brilliant that maybe it could be used as a mirror.
Oddy, I was shivering. 
"Serena..." I couldn't finish my sentence not because she cut me off or something like this, but she was kind of inexpressive.
With no word to say, Serena stayed like that when she grabbed the knife strongly. "Dont! "Serena dont!"
Serena stared up to my eyes like a lion seeing his food. 
"We can solve it together so put the knife down and come with me."
In that moment, I walk to her to try to calm her down.
"You cant" Admitted her.---"it's my last chance... the last year, I can't support... "
I couldn't heard what she was saying very well.
"Anymore"
"Please, this years is going to be different I promise"---Whe I used to promise something, It used to be forever and always, so, yeah Serena, get ready to this amazing senior year that is waiting for you.
---Yes, this years is going to be perfect"she chuckled.
I started to thing that I was making her como to her senses.
But the truth is that as soon as I hug her, I felt like something sharp through my skin, under the stomach. I cry of pain, serena had used the knife against me.
All my bloods started to flow from my body and serena was smiling, finally she was doing what she wanted from the very first moment she saw me come in. Kill me was all her desire. It was not something about her thing, her food problems, I was her problem, the food to make it easier to explain. Why? What did I do wrong?
"You suck" Serena said.---" I hope you rest in hell all your death"She sentenced.
When I thought I was dying, Lily appears from one corner, I didn't realisde she was there too. She also was grabbing a knife.
At the end the only thing I remember is my own death by my friends hands, one by one, since serena, to Lily. Four. Four deeps wounds in my stomach and one next to the heart. The last was from Gigi.
"You made our lives a hell so we return you the same" I  finally heard. Everything turned black and I closed my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment