"Hugo would you mind sending this invitation to this adress please?
It's precise to send it as soon as possible". Serena looks incredibly
energical as usual.
Hugo, his little brother nods as a aceptable answer. He has been always Serena's dog, but even knowing it, hugo tries to protect her and do everthing for her. As I said, her dog.
"Perfect".
"Thanks." She even tries to show herself pleased.
"Bye brother, I need to plan something. Don't tell mun i'm not going to school today, do you?"
After that words, she disappears behind the principal entrance. Leaving her own brother with a big deal to do.
Five minutes later, Mrs d'Or appears as usual walking around the kitchen, she is crooning " our song" by Taylor Swift very excited. It there must be a good reason for her cheerful look.
"Hey love, what are you doing at home? Don't you have to go to high school?" Mrs d'Or asks.
Hugo looks at her mother and then he grimaces, but he isn't hurt, he is overbusy doing what her sistes had told him to do before. How he can tell to his mother that" his work" was the reason why he isnt at school?
"I'm doing a school project." He fakes a smile.
Mrs d'Or gets surprise.
"And your sister? Does she has to do it too?"
"Not really. He pauses. It's only me. She's at school."
Serena's family is plenty of lies! One minute more and Hugo would had told the truth to his mother if he wasn't jerk.
"Oh I see. Well Did I tell you about the ball we are invited to?"
The young boy shrugged and rolls his eyes, if the ball was the same day as Serena's secret plan it would have a big big problem.
Serena is in trouble He thinks.
******
Serena Serena... I hope you will. I mean it's exhausting you know like she is always doing secret parties and she never has the fault! I do recall now how my mother caught me in a clandestine party, which was planned by Serena.
I am thinking why I didn't think of killing her before she thought of it. I was blinked!
Well let's follow her drama.
******
Lily appears by the Serena's right, she wears a mini skirt combined with a blouse and high heels even higher than the Empire State.
"What's up? Did you do it?" Lily asks.
"Of course I did. What are you thinking am I?" She sounds upset "It's time to meet Cara. Ready??"
"Yeah sure."
As the same time Gigi crosses the street, meeting Lily and Serena in the other sidewalk.
"Here you are." Gigi grins showing her white teeth. What are they plotting?The most amazing parts of planning a party are the guests and this girl squad have always know who must be on the long list.
Will that be their hot potato?
*****
Hugo is walking by Greenwitch Avenue looking at the huge buildings around him. He has always been living in the city and he has been worn there but he hasnt ever been there. His sister is making him explode, when she is going to madurate?.
"I may stop helping her"
He thinks at the same time he enter in the post office. He pushs the front door but when he is going to get into the post office he suddenly stops. "I'm not doing it anymore" "Sorry Serena"
******
Oh poor Serena, even your little brother is against your wicked plan! Thanks Hugo, you have just win one point in your favour.
******
Hugo leaves the post office.
Hugo, his little brother nods as a aceptable answer. He has been always Serena's dog, but even knowing it, hugo tries to protect her and do everthing for her. As I said, her dog.
"Perfect".
"Thanks." She even tries to show herself pleased.
"Bye brother, I need to plan something. Don't tell mun i'm not going to school today, do you?"
After that words, she disappears behind the principal entrance. Leaving her own brother with a big deal to do.
Five minutes later, Mrs d'Or appears as usual walking around the kitchen, she is crooning " our song" by Taylor Swift very excited. It there must be a good reason for her cheerful look.
"Hey love, what are you doing at home? Don't you have to go to high school?" Mrs d'Or asks.
Hugo looks at her mother and then he grimaces, but he isn't hurt, he is overbusy doing what her sistes had told him to do before. How he can tell to his mother that" his work" was the reason why he isnt at school?
"I'm doing a school project." He fakes a smile.
Mrs d'Or gets surprise.
"And your sister? Does she has to do it too?"
"Not really. He pauses. It's only me. She's at school."
Serena's family is plenty of lies! One minute more and Hugo would had told the truth to his mother if he wasn't jerk.
"Oh I see. Well Did I tell you about the ball we are invited to?"
The young boy shrugged and rolls his eyes, if the ball was the same day as Serena's secret plan it would have a big big problem.
Serena is in trouble He thinks.
******
Serena Serena... I hope you will. I mean it's exhausting you know like she is always doing secret parties and she never has the fault! I do recall now how my mother caught me in a clandestine party, which was planned by Serena.
I am thinking why I didn't think of killing her before she thought of it. I was blinked!
Well let's follow her drama.
******
Lily appears by the Serena's right, she wears a mini skirt combined with a blouse and high heels even higher than the Empire State.
"What's up? Did you do it?" Lily asks.
"Of course I did. What are you thinking am I?" She sounds upset "It's time to meet Cara. Ready??"
"Yeah sure."
As the same time Gigi crosses the street, meeting Lily and Serena in the other sidewalk.
"Here you are." Gigi grins showing her white teeth. What are they plotting?The most amazing parts of planning a party are the guests and this girl squad have always know who must be on the long list.
Will that be their hot potato?
*****
Hugo is walking by Greenwitch Avenue looking at the huge buildings around him. He has always been living in the city and he has been worn there but he hasnt ever been there. His sister is making him explode, when she is going to madurate?.
"I may stop helping her"
He thinks at the same time he enter in the post office. He pushs the front door but when he is going to get into the post office he suddenly stops. "I'm not doing it anymore" "Sorry Serena"
******
Oh poor Serena, even your little brother is against your wicked plan! Thanks Hugo, you have just win one point in your favour.
******
Hugo leaves the post office.
No comments:
Post a Comment